Web sites, web-based performance support, knowledge management solutions and integrated web and social media are important tools for todays learning organization. We can help you build an integrated approach that allows learning to spread through your organization and out to your customers for greater impact.
PathWise Solutions starts with your needs, gathering insights from you and your clients to inform the design, development and deployment of custom web and digital solutions that exactly meet your needs.
PathWise Solutions brings the right people, technology and solutions to your web projects:
- Skilled analysts, designers and developers, with extensive experience building projects across multiple digital sectors.
- Appropriate technology to meet your needs in your context, whether that is SharePoint 2013, Drupal, WordPress, a custom coded HTML5/CSS3 solution, an integrated web and social media presence, or a customized cloud platform.
- Smart, strategic and cost-effective sites and integrated web and social media solutions are our focus. We love increasing your impact and reducing your costs with the ‘perfect fit’ solution.
- We work your way. We use both agile and waterfall methodologies, with reporting and project management suited specifically to your organization. Want to be hands on through the process, or prefer to have periodic check-ins while you focus on your other work? We can work either way.
Some of our key web services are:
- Integrated eLearning and inbound marketing sites. Customer-facing learning meets your users needs, builds client capacity, and positions you as the go-to expert in your domain. We can ensure that your learning assets are leveraged across your web, social media and email campaigns for greatest reach and conversion impact.
- Academic and school web sites. Schools have multiple stakeholders and complex communication and outreach needs. We build educationally-focused websites and social media presences for clients ranging from private and public K-12 schools to universities, addressing the full student lifecycle, from recruitment through admissions, student management, and alumnae and donor relations.
- Workplace, environmental, and sustainability web sites. Each organization has a specific set of goals for their web presence, whether focused on marketing and lead generation, education delivery or information dissemination. Our approach begins with listening and learning about what you want your site to achieve and what the opportunities and barriers are to reaching those goals. Our deep and diverse experience with analysis, problem solving and website development will be applied to help you reach your goals.
- Learning Management Systems. eLearning requires public or internal delivery, which is where a Learning Management System (LMS) comes into play. An LMS integrates with your website to handle course sales and distribution, learner tracking and certification, and connection to forums, email, social media and other outreach tools and web content.
- Custom web development. Sometimes, you need to build something entirely new. We understand that this happens more often than some would think. Some of our best work has involved assisting clients who recognized that their challenge could not be met with standard web solutions. A thorough analysis, both of the challenge itself, and of the possible solutions has consistently helped us to lead clients to an ideal solution. We are technology agnostic, and regularly work with a wide range of platforms. As a result, we don’t allow ourselves to be limited to technology options that we worked with recently. We routinely investigate the cost and benefits of competing, often not well known technology in deciding what to recommend. Let’s set up a demo to show you some of the creative solutions we have put forward to solve unusual web challenges.