SafetyDriven offers a variety of workshops with the objective of providing high quality training to the trucking, transportation, warehousing, shipping and logistics sector to meet their occupational health and safety needs. In order to deliver training to this diverse audience, SafetyDriven has engaged TM NewMedia to create a series of online training courses. The Incident Investigation course is focused on the purpose & process of incident investigations, how to analyze incidents and developing recommendations to prevent further incidents.
After analysis of the audience and content, a storyboard was written adapted from the current workshop materials. A scenario-based approach using an incident investigation team at a small trucking company – provides opportunity for the learner to evaluate the scenario throughout the course, as well as providing opportunity for the learner to reflect on how the concepts relate to their own situation.
- 60 minute, fully narrated course built in Adobe Captivate
- Story line incorporated to provide opportunity for the learner to evaluate scenarios based on the concepts learned
- Interactive activities and content linked to scenarios
- Downloadable interactive PDF containing ‘Reflection’ and ‘Next Steps’ activities integrated with the course
- Integrated this SCORM 1.2 compliant course into SafetyDriven’s custom course platform