PathWise Solutions Inc. is committed to the goal of ensuring that anyone who we send electronic communications to does not receive spam from us.
We only send commercial electronic messages (CEM) in compliance with our Anti-Spam Policy, which has been developed in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
What is a Commercial Electronic Message (CEM) and What is Spam?
A CEM is an electronic message (e.g., e-mail, text) that encourages participation in a commercial activity.
Spam, on the other hand, is unsolicited, unwanted electronic messages, also known as ‘junk’ e-mail or text messages that may be annoying, damaging, fraudulent or misleading. A CEM under CASL is broader than Spam.
When Does the PathWise Solutions Inc. Send Commercial Electronic Messages?
PathWise Solutions Inc. is committed to respecting our clients, stakeholders and customers right to be spam-free and strives to ensure that every message we send provides relevant information to meet your needs.
To comply with CASL, PathWise Solutions Inc. requires your consent to send you many types of messages electronically, including:
• e-mail correspondence;
• invitations to events;
• informational material; and
• industry updates.
We realize that your preferences may change. In every electronic message, we will include a mechanism for you to unsubscribe. Additionally, you may change your subscription options at any time.
The following information can still be sent electronically without your consent:
• a response to a request from you;
• information about your account or relationship with us;
• certain information about the goods or services you have purchased from us;
• a message facilitating, completing or confirming an existing commercial transaction;
• if you have provided your e-mail address to us, or have published your e-mail address, and the content we are sending you is relevant to your business role;
• if a third party who we both have an existing relationship with has referred you to us;
• if you have an existing business relationship with the PathWise Solutions Inc.;
• if you have an existing non-business relationship with the PathWise Solutions Inc.;
• messages sent to our volunteers, members or donors;
• if the PathWise Solutions Inc. representative sending you the message has a personal relationship with you; or
• if you are receiving the message in order for the PathWise Solutions Inc. to fulfill a legal obligation or enforce a pending or existing legal right.
How Does the PathWise Solutions Inc. Protect You From Receiving Spam?
Our employees have received training and are instructed to follow our CASL Compliance Policy when sending CEMs. Our IT platforms support our efforts to comply with this policy.
PathWise Solutions Inc. does not knowingly send spam and does not wish to send you material you do not want to receive. Accordingly, you can unsubscribe from receiving any messages you do not want to receive at any time. The PathWise Solutions Inc. does not sell or exchange any of your information without your consent.
What if I No Longer Want to Receive Messages From the PathWise Solutions Inc.?
PathWise Solutions Inc.’s CEMs provide you with the ability to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving our CEMs. When you unsubscribe using the link provided in our CEMs, your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than 10 days after you send the request. There are only limited contexts in which we cannot stop sending you certain messages, such as when we must communicate with you to enforce legal rights or respond to your requests, etc.
I think I received a CEM from the PathWise Solutions Inc. that seems to be spam
In the unlikely event that you receive any messages from the PathWise Solutions Inc. that may be considered spam, please contact us at email@example.com and the matter will be investigated. All of the PathWise Solutions Inc.’s staff are aware of this Anti-Spam Policy, are appropriately trained, and are required to ensure that CEMs receive your consent or prior approval from the PathWise Solutions Inc.’s Marketing Manager before being sent to any of our lists.
Changes to This Anti-Spam Policy
PathWise Solutions Inc. may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version of it on this website.
We are committed to ensuring that you do not receive unwanted e-mails from our servers. Should you have any questions about the PathWise Solutions Inc.’s spam management strategies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.